Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I'm just tired of Bengals football, man
It’s been a terrible season. Nothing but disappointment & frustration.

It’s compounded now by the fact that we ripped off 3 wins we ultimately did not need and will give us a lower draft pick, taking us out of the running for a couple of guys we really could have used.

There will be more attrition from a roster that ultimately was not at all Super Bowl caliber. We could be w/o Higgins and Boyd in ‘24. Reader likely played his last snap as a Bengal.

We still do have Burrow & Chase and a few other guys like CTB and Pratt, so we’ll be competitive, but the roster is at a bit of a crossroads.

I think about that Super Bowl so often and how freaking close we were to winning it. And how so many people were “it sucks but we’ll be even better next year and we’ll be back! This is a new Bengals franchise!”

How fans of this team didn’t realize how wrong that was still makes me laugh. They had that one. Absolutely had it. And it may be another 20-30 years before we get another shot. We’ve been 3 times in the history of this franchise and lost heartbreaking games in 2 of them. I was not alive for the first.

If you told me we’d be 8-9 when the season started, I’d have been sick. But, here we are, missing the playoffs facing a very, very uncertain future.

Burrow burns off a lot of warts. But this franchise has so bleeping many…

Merry Christmas!
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just tired of Bengals football, man - RunKijanaRun - 12-24-2023, 11:35 AM