Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I'm just tired of Bengals football, man
(12-24-2023, 01:33 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: The Bengals gave Pittsburgh an early Xmas present. If Pitt had played anyone else, they score like 20 points, maybe. No way, Pittsburgh wins their last 2 games, their offense is a mirage and only looks good against teams that suck on defense, like the Bengals. We have given Pittsburgh their 2 largest offensive outputs this year.

On the plus side, the Steelers fans and the hotline (I'm in that area) are full of agony watching the Rudolph and Tomlin look like long-term guys, and Tomlin getting raked over the coals for not committing to starting Rudolph next week even though he threw more TD passes in 1 game than Pickett has thrown in 2+ months.

Side note, I talk to my Steeler fan pals about how I can't wrap my head around Kenny Pickett.  He's started 12 games this year and has thrown 6 TDs and 4 INTs.  How can a QB in the modern NFL have so little impact upon the game?  He's just not there, man...it's like 1943 football or something.  Since October 1st Pickett has thrown 2 TDs and 1 INT in 9 starts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just tired of Bengals football, man - Nately120 - 12-24-2023, 01:49 PM