Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I'm just tired of Bengals football, man
(12-24-2023, 02:04 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This is silly.  CTB was much improved this year, he and Awuzie being hurt forced Turner into tons of action that will help him.  We have a rookie and 1st year starter at safety.

Saying they will not improve is an overreaction.  We will need to another CB to replace Awuzie but I think they will be fine next season.

They better improve with all the draft capital they have spent on DBs over the past couple of drafts. Last night was bad.
I will say that the lack of a consistent pass rush doesn’t help either. If the opponent keeps Hendrickson away from the QB then they know that hey will have all day to throw. They need to find a way to get more pressure on the QB and that will help the DBs look a lot better. We all love Hubbard but he seems to have fallen off this year. I don’t remember him making too many impact plays this season.
I just can’t get over how bad Wilson/Pratt have looked. Making tackles vs the run 8 yards down field and Wilson looks like he lost a step in coverage. They have been so disappointing after they both got paid in the offseason. Looks like wasted $ at this point.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just tired of Bengals football, man - Clark W Griswold - 12-24-2023, 02:15 PM