Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I'm just tired of Bengals football, man
(12-24-2023, 12:28 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Ill be 90 in 32 yrs, yes we missed the window by a pubic hair in that SB. Rams D and pass rush was too much and it came down to AD making that play that fittingly ended it .
After watching that beat down yesterday its astounding to me that Zack has yet to figure out how to build a effective team to compete in AFCN. Trenches are the key and he cant evaluate talent for those positions to save his life, so he relies on FAs. He needs to poach some scouts off Browns, Ravens and Steelers to show them how you evaluate talent to compete in AFC N.  

Is it really all on Zac though? Our line has struggled since 2016. We opened the year with 7 sacks against the Jets and it's mediocre to bad ever since. Who's the last good lineman this team drafted, Whitworth? Jonah has been serviceable, and better at RT, but he's definitely not what I'd consider close to elite. I'm beginning to agree with some others, the offensive line is looking like a Duke Tobin problem. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just tired of Bengals football, man - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-24-2023, 02:55 PM