Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
So how do we fix the defense for next season?
Well, we need a replacement for DJ Reader for one. I am willing to kick my Christmas wish down the road to April to the draft. We need another Reader or Atkins in this next draft. Could also use another Vontaze Burfect type. No team in the AFC North respects our defense. Give me a mean, dirty player like Pittsburgh usually gets
They feared Burfect. We need that type of player here. Baltimore had Ray Lewis, which about decapitated Chad Johnson one time. We need that back on our defense. Yes, Burfect was a thug, yes, he was a malcontent, yes, he was a trouble maker, yes, he got suspended but he was ours. Nobody wanted him in the draft because of the way he was but I bet in hind sight, Pittsburgh or Baltimore would have drafted him. He was that type. Greg Olson once said that Burfect was going to kill someone on the field. I don't know about that but we sure could use someone that gets into the heads of our opponents.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how do we fix the defense for next season? - BrownAssClown - 12-24-2023, 06:32 PM
The corners! - Tlawsonmariat82 - 12-26-2023, 02:33 PM