Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I'm just tired of Bengals football, man
(12-25-2023, 12:32 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's just the disappointment about Saturday talking.  A week ago we were 8-6 and coming off the come-from-behind victory over Minny, and everyone was positive about the Pittsburgh game and the future looked bright.  But just one loss to Pittsburgh later and it seems like maybe it would be a good idea to take away everyone's belts and shoelaces.   

Man, this place can turn on a dime.  And if we can win in KC, I expect it will again.    

My point is, if it makes you miserable, walk away and watch something else. Don't try to make everyone else miserable too. (And that's directed at all the complainers, not just one) Everyone always said, we need a backup QB that can come in and win you 3 or 4 games, and that's it. Well, that's what we have, Browning came in lost one, won 3, and lost another one. He'll likely win at least 1 more. But now it's the end of the world. After Burrow went out for the season, did anyone really expect to go all the way this year? C'mon man.. enjoy the rest of the season for what it is and support our players who are still out there playing. in 3-weeks, without Burrow, Reader and the rest, we likely won't even have any football to watch. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just tired of Bengals football, man - Sled21 - 12-25-2023, 01:23 PM