Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-25-2023, 04:33 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’d have to look at the age of the rosters. But I’m not living in the past. I care about where the team is today after Zac built it. Since 2021 he has more wins than Baltimore, Pitt, & Cleveland plus two AFC title appearances (1 win) and a Super Bowl appearance. They have none.  He’s 5-2 in the playoffs and has 5 playoff wins. The Bengals last playoff win 1990. Freaking 31 years ago when he won one…  and now he’s got 5. Build him a statute.

Burrow gets the credit by many Bengal fans (that I know) with Zac being along for the ride in their eyes.

Having Burrow hurts Zac's reputation in a way to them because they see any success as Burrow driven.

Browning's recent success was helping Zac's reputation until this recent loss to the Steelers. 

Browning has given Zac more wins without Burrow to point to, so I think winning some with Browning helps Zac's reputation.

I like the pairing of Offensive minded Zac with Burrow and believe that Zac adds value

With that said, if the Bengals were to Win the Super Bowl with Burrow & Zac someday many of these same fans would still give little credit to Zac.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - depthchart - 12-25-2023, 05:39 PM