Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park
(12-25-2023, 04:38 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: A successful draft class should have at least one person who can become all pro.  “Knocking it out of the park” would have to be that.  They need a game changer, someone where the opposing team schemes around.  There is no one in this draft class that would make me think this situation exists.  Like I said, they are average.  

I think it is hilarious how some of you think this draft class was great.  Chuck Sizzle is a perfect example.  He scored one freaking touchdown on a punt return and hasn’t done anything else. Chase Brown one good game and everyone thinks he is the next guy.  Average

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I personally believe Myles Murphy and DJ Turner have the talent to become All Pro one day. But they will have to work their asses off to 
become so. Jordan Battle has had about as solid of a rookie season as you can expect. Chase Brown has ridiculous speed from what we 
saw in the Indy game. Yah never know.

A successful draft class is when all the rookies contribute in a positive way. I would say all have except Robbins who has been bad.

True on Chuck Sizzle, his season hasn't been good besides the one punt return. But this has been because of injuries, similar to Brown.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-25-2023, 06:18 PM