Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After watching the Chiefs play the Raiders
(12-25-2023, 06:43 PM)J24 Wrote: I'm not sure I want to see Tee leave the Bengals like Hill left the Chiefs! Man the Chiefs Wrs suck ass! I don't want to see that happen to us!

There must have been 100 comments on here after we lost to KC on a last second field goal. The KC adoration of Andy Reid and their FO was effusive. Their FO was so smart that they let Tyreek go and spend that money elsewhere. But some of us hinted at them being not as good this year. Vegas sure did as their OT signings were a red flag. Philly,KC, the Bills are all struggling this year to reach their Vegas win totals. Winning is hard. Hopefully we beat KC and go 4-2 with Browning.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After watching the Chiefs play the Raiders - Soonerpeace - 12-25-2023, 10:03 PM