Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I'm just tired of Bengals football, man
(12-26-2023, 11:34 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We're going to have to win injured, and that is the Cincy Bengals issue for their franchise, their backups are not as good as other team's backups and are noticeably worse.

The SB year we were one of the least injured teams IIRC. We had all the luck. You won't get that again most likely (so little injuries or almost full health into the SB).

When Andy was 8-0 and injured his thumb it was over. Now most team's QB goes out it's game over, except the Browns I guess lol.

That said with even just a little better defense I think we already clinched the playoffs, lol. Has any team with the worst defense in the league in some statistical categories win the superbowl (or even make the playoffs?!). I like how people bring up Brett Favre when I say you won't win with Josh Allen's INT, I don't care how many TDs he throws, that INT is going to cost you in the playoffs.
We were 10-2 when Andy got hurt, we actually won 2 of 3 last 3 games and lose was in OT with AJ and we blew playoff game. I agree injuries kill teams, I read a stat last week that normally majority of team's that make playoffs are least injured so other teams struggle also. Looking around league Browning has played better in his 5 starts than a majority of backups this year.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just tired of Bengals football, man - Essex Johnson - 12-26-2023, 12:17 PM