Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-26-2023, 01:38 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: That is a good point.  I forgot about the first Dalton year which was really bad.  But still, it appears the rest of the North has figured us out.  We played Baltimore kinda tough both games (before Burrow got hurt) but the other 3 division games, we really got pushed around.

I think Zac has an opportunity to redefine himself and use the offseason to beat the other 3 at their own game.  Good hard-nosed football with a balanced offense that can run the ball.  We've got the best QB in the division so I think it would actually help Joe.  I'd let Higgins walk and use the savings to dedicate to the run game and defense.

If you can't win your division, a Super Bowl win will be even more unlikely.  

It’s more simple than we think. Always to over analyzed by us all. We can’t run the ball and this year at least stop it. The trenches are a big deal. We’ve failed there. The other 3 teams are better in the trenches. End of story
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - Soonerpeace - 12-26-2023, 02:08 PM