Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-25-2023, 07:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You all are too funny. Tomlin is 3-6 in the playoffs over the last 10 years. The only time he’s made it past the divisional round during that timeframe he got smoked by 20 points.

And you want that over a coach that recently went to a Super Bowl and back-to-back AFC Championship games (the one he lost coming by a last minute FG).

But hey “hARd NoSe fOoTBaLl!!!”

No doubt. I don't get the Tomlin love on here especially after Zac actually winning with a QB not named Burrow. This shown Zac can win 
without Burrow which was my main question with Zac and it was answered. We just have to start winning in our Division. I think it starts 
in the last game against the Stains myself.

(12-25-2023, 08:22 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Tomlin lost back-to-back games to two 2 win teams at home.  His own players quit on the filed.  Some of these takes are so bad I wonder if they just being sarcastic. 

Exactly, if Zac would of lost to terrible teams like that he would be getting crucified on here.

I think it is just we all hate the stealers so much and just lost to them again which causes tons of overreactions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-26-2023, 03:13 PM