Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-26-2023, 11:07 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It's funny to imagine the Browns win a SB before Burrow does, we wouldn't live that shit down, but it looks like it's Lamar's year.

I think the big issue with the year round 24/7 NFL cycle and constant online engagement is that it is so damn easy to hate everyone else with a passion.  What do we do with the AFC side of the playoffs?

we hate the Ravens
we hate the Browns
the Dolphins winning fuels the Bengal haters because they have the "QB we coulda had" (plus like a buttload of 1st round picks) and the "real" new-wave HC
we hate the Chiefs and now the whole Taylor Swift thing has old dudes rage-crapping their pants over it all
I guess the Jaguars winning (as if they can do anything other than lose and get hurt these days) would fuel Bengals haters since Trevor Lawrence is the other golden boy QB

Ida know...I have to admit that while I'm supposed to hate the Ravens and Browns with my dying breath, the idea of Joe Flacco and the Browns playing in the AFC Championship game in Baltimore would be too nuts to miss.  Flacco winning a SB with the Browns while their sex offender QB pouts the whole time ala Carson Wentz would be pretty funny, I guess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - Nately120 - 12-26-2023, 08:34 PM