Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-25-2023, 05:40 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was going to make a similar thread eventually, while posting our stats inside and outside of our division. I feel like the division has caught up to Zac and obviously other teams that play us less frequently and don't literally draft with "stopping the Bengals" in mind haven't yet.

Zac and staff need to adjust back. Otherwise, this division will go 6-0 against us every year.

(12-27-2023, 10:53 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: It's almost like there's something different about this season vs the last two .....I can't quite put my finger on it, but yeah, there's definitely something different about this season vs the last two where we won the AFCN .... Hmm Ninja LMAO

I’ve thought that too but couldn’t put a finger on it. I think they were over confident. The team and coaches. Not in a cocky way but more just matter of fact “we’ve got this” But I’m not ready to go as far as Shake n Bake about the division. The Ravens have improved their roster better than us and Monken has helped a ton. Stefanski maybe has done the best job but they are all about the trenches. So looking at our games in the division the Browns first game is no indicator with Joe hobbled. The first Ravens game Joe was hobbled we barely lost. The second Raven’s game we took the lead when Joe got hurt 10-7. The second Steelers game was bad especially the defense. To me it’s all about the OL. We can’t run the freaking ball.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - Soonerpeace - 12-27-2023, 12:13 PM