Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Three Guys Walk Into a Dark Room ...
(12-24-2023, 12:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Sounds like the opening line to a joke that is awaiting a punchline, doesn't it?  Some man by the name of "Chick" was on WLW late last night talking Bengals football. Btw, I don't know who in the hell Chick is. I live in southern KY and don't listen to guys like Chick much. But Chick posed this somewhat odd question to his listeners:

Chick asked, "If Mike Tomlin, John Harbaugh, and Zac Taylor were all three in a pitch dark room, who would walk out first, who would be second, and who would be the last out ?" Now, I'm not even sure what Chick meant by his question but I took it as which coach is the best. In other words, which coach is the smartest to find his way out of the room. I guess the question could also be interpreted as , if three men were in a dark room, who would get scared the easiest and want to leave the room first. That's not the way I interpreted it, though. I think he meant, who is the best coach, who is second best, and who is worst. Maybe I'm wrong, though. How do you interpret Chick's question and who do you think is first, second, and last to emerge from the room?

Btw, Chick's answer was:  Mike Tomlin emerges first, then Harbaugh, then Taylor.  I think I agree with Chick.
Dumbest thing ever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Guys Walk Into a Dark Room ... - sandwedge - 12-27-2023, 01:39 PM