Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's
(12-27-2023, 02:11 PM)Whatever Wrote: The thing that's enticing about this year's T class is that there are several top prospects that are just athletic freaks.  For years, pass rushers were just so athletic that T's were just overmatched.  Take a guy like Jonah Williams and how his margin for error is practically nil when he faces top pass rushers.  A lot of kids at the top of this T look to have the potential to finally swing that pendulum the other way.  

Tyler Guyton matches that to a capital "T". His body control at that size is freakish if someone said he could make acrobatic catches from the TE position I wouldnt argue. Thing is like Anton Harrison last year Oklahoma doesn't really run an NFL offense so he will have to be developed and its going to be ugly early... and you just know the Bengals will get TJ Watt within the 3 games.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's - Synric - 12-27-2023, 02:47 PM