Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's
(12-27-2023, 04:42 PM)Whatever Wrote: Jonah's sacks allowed the past 3 years are right about Og's the years he was a starter.  

We've also drafted way more OL that didn't have great athletic profiles that failed in the drafts since the Og/Fisher draft.  

It's been pointed out earlier this year that our OL has the lowest Relative Athletic Score in the league and OL's with poor Relative Athletic Scores tend to be bad.  

I limited my Bengal examples to Ts, as that is the position that the OP mentions. With Ogbuehi, he was also a false start and holding penalty machine.

I agree that RAS is definitely something to look at when evaluating players, as players on the very low end of the scale could mean trouble transitioning to the speed of NFL play.  I also feel that ultimately game footage and observing players play in their venue is the best method of determining if a player has the ability to do what your team is going to ask of him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's - SunsetBengal - 12-27-2023, 04:52 PM