Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-26-2023, 11:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Prediction that Tomlin in the future will be joining the next team Cowher is on called NFL HOF 

Sure. If he makes the HOF, he should thank Cowher first in his speech. That's all I'm saying.

(12-27-2023, 09:58 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Here is some context for you. Cowher's team that you glorify[hand in your Bengals fan card] was a wild card team that won a controversial championship. And had NEVER done anything prior to that tainted championship. You may kiss their ass of that tainted championship, but I don't. Dick Lebeau was a Dick see Bengals 2000-2002.

I am not a Steeler fan, but I hate Cowher and it confuses me that you give this POS a pass. 

True. I guess Cowher had never done anything besides make a Super Bowl with Neil O'Donnell and be a consistent contender even with Kordell Stewart.

And also set Tomlin up for early success that he has since failed to replicate.

(12-27-2023, 10:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hell, at least he's not defending the current StOoLeR coach and bashing ours like someone else who shall remain "nameless". Mellow

Right on. My point wasn't to pump up Cowher so much as be honest about the current overrated dude pacing the sidelines in Pittsburgh.

Zac Taylor has more playoff wins in the last 2 years than Tomlin has in his last 12.

(12-27-2023, 10:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: It's almost like there's something different about this season vs the last two .....I can't quite put my finger on it, but yeah, there's definitely something different about this season vs the last two where we won the AFCN .... Hmm Ninja LMAO

Fair. Joe hasn't been healthy all year. I just wonder why we're 8-2 outside the division, but 0-5 within the AFCN.

The games aren't even close, really. I do think Zac will adjust, and hopefully we have a healthy Joe next year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - Shake n Blake - 12-27-2023, 06:27 PM