Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's
(12-27-2023, 11:53 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears the 2024 draft has some great OT and WR prospects. I can see us going either way with 1st pick. On other hand, we may need to sign free agent vets at DT (replace Reader), CB if we don't sign Awuzie.

I think we can draft a OT to start week 1 to replace Jonah.

On defense, we have a lot of needs or we need guys like Murphy to step up a lot in 2024. The young CB Turner and young safety Hill also need to be a lot better in 2024, I hope we sign a vet proven safety in 2024, I am concerned with both Turner and Hill.

What Free Agent Nose Tackles are there? This is my question, I have been looking for NT's in this Draft and T'Vondre Sweat is the big guy I 
want as of now, but we might have a later round pick if we win these last 2 games and get into the Playoffs. Sweat is supposed to be a mid 
2nd rounder last I heard from Whatever. I want Fuaga if we go RT in the first round but he might go ahead of us.

Trading back and selecting Sweat might be the plan if Fuaga is gone. Bring in Eluemunor in FA for a vet presence at RT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-27-2023, 06:57 PM