Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-27-2023, 06:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sure. If he makes the HOF, he should thank Cowher first in his speech. That's all I'm saying.

True. I guess Cowher had never done anything besides make a Super Bowl with Neil O'Donnell and be a consistent contender even with Kordell Stewart.

And also set Tomlin up for early success that he has since failed to replicate.

Right on. My point wasn't to pump up Cowher so much as be honest about the current overrated dude pacing the sidelines in Pittsburgh.

Zac Taylor has more playoff wins in the last 2 years than Tomlin has in his last 12.

Fair. Joe hasn't been healthy all year. I just wonder why we're 8-2 outside the division, but 0-5 within the AFCN.

The games aren't even close, really. I do think Zac will adjust, and hopefully we have a healthy Joe next year.

I think Joe overcomes a lack of physicality with this team by being overwhelmingly prepared and quick at dissecting what he sees. That's why we can compete in this division with him, and run with the modern NFL against everyone else. We definitely get outphysicaled a lot in our division.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-28-2023, 04:18 AM