Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou speaks on the state of the defense
(12-28-2023, 10:56 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: A lot of growing pains back there. I think there is plenty to be optimistic about in regard to the secondary but it'll hurt for a moment. Battle had a bad look on the 60+ yard TD to Pickens down the sideline where he stopped running as the ball was arriving which allowed Pickens to separate further from him after he caught it. Dax wiped out Turner on the slant because of a bad angle. I'll be hoping to see more from these guys next year.

I could be wrong and I’m no Synic or Joe Goodberry or even a Killer Goose in X’s and O’s but I’ve been worried about Battle. Not worried about his tackling or smart football IQ. It makes up for his lack of speed but it worries me. Lou had a personal relationship with Jordan . Not convinced he’s the answer or maybe as he gains more experience his lack of football speed is diminished by great instincts
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou speaks on the state of the defense - Soonerpeace - 12-28-2023, 11:17 AM