Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's
(12-27-2023, 04:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I limited my Bengal examples to Ts, as that is the position that the OP mentions. With Ogbuehi, he was also a false start and holding penalty machine.

I agree that RAS is definitely something to look at when evaluating players, as players on the very low end of the scale could mean trouble transitioning to the speed of NFL play.  I also feel that ultimately game footage and observing players play in their venue is the best method of determining if a player has the ability to do what your team is going to ask of him.

Og had 3 and 2 penalties the two years he started.  Maybe you're mixing him up with Bobby Hart?

You never just draft a kid Day 1 or 2 strictly based on an athletic profile, but making projections based on tape is harder and harder for OL.  Carman is another pick that didn't have a great athletic profile, but had some good tape, and hasn't panned out.  A lot of kids just don't face NFL caliber pass rushers, let alone a Garrett or Watt.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's - Whatever - 12-28-2023, 12:09 PM