Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-28-2023, 04:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: I think Joe overcomes a lack of physicality with this team by being overwhelmingly prepared and quick at dissecting what he sees. That's why we can compete in this division with him, and run with the modern NFL against everyone else. We definitely get outphysicaled a lot in our division.

You're probably right, but man... 161 rush yards allowed, per game? That's atrocious. How about we all meet in the middle and say "no Joe" is the biggest problem, but we have some other major issues we should probably look at? Not that any of us are really disagreeing that much.

Tbh, I think Zac should look at a new OL coach while also seeing if he can do anything scheme-wise to protect Joe. Then look at beefing up the front 7 or front 6 or whatever it is these days.

What's strange is that I remember going at Anarumo the first couple years, because teams were rushing for 200 on us every other week.

Then over the last couple years, those problems mostly disappeared. Now they're back. Not really sure why.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - Shake n Blake - 12-28-2023, 06:28 PM