Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-28-2023, 06:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You're probably right, but man... 161 rush yards allowed, per game? That's atrocious. How about we all meet in the middle and say "no Joe" is the biggest problem, but we have some other major issues we should probably look at? Not that any of us are really disagreeing that much.

Tbh, I think Zac should look at a new OL coach while also seeing if he can do anything scheme-wise to protect Joe. Then look at beefing up the front 7 or front 6 or whatever it is these days.

What's strange is that I remember going at Anarumo the first couple years, because teams were rushing for 200 on us every other week.

Then over the last couple years, those problems mostly disappeared. Now they're back. Not really sure why.

Sadly has Zac fired anybody? Pollack is Mike Browns guy. Turner offered to quit long before Zac pulled the trigger. I know Al Golden left but he thought he was the smartest guy in the room and was itching to get back to giving orders not taking them. Zac made some early changes but things are pretty settled in. I think Zac needs an OL coach who can help scheme a better run game and evaluate better.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - Soonerpeace - 12-28-2023, 06:44 PM