Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's
(12-27-2023, 04:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I limited my Bengal examples to Ts, as that is the position that the OP mentions. With Ogbuehi, he was also a false start and holding penalty machine.

I agree that RAS is definitely something to look at when evaluating players, as players on the very low end of the scale could mean trouble transitioning to the speed of NFL play.  I also feel that ultimately game footage and observing players play in their venue is the best method of determining if a player has the ability to do what your team is going to ask of him.

You know something no one mentions when we talk about the unathletic profiles of rhe entire Bengals OL? How it effects 3rd and short situations.

Running the ball in short yardage situations isn't just about power but explosiveness too. The OL knows the snap count and they want to explode out of their 3 point or even 4 points (inches situations) and take the neutral zone. Ita not a coincidence the Bengals have been bad Running the ball in 3rd and short situations for a few years now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Draft seems rich with quality OT's and WR's - Synric - 12-28-2023, 08:14 PM