Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Russell Wilson gets cut i guarantee his ass goes right to Pitt or Cle.
(12-28-2023, 03:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: ...But if they win this next game and we beat the Chiefs I expect them to rest a ton of their starters and we beat 
them going into the Playoffs.

If Baltimore loses to Miami Sunday we will see Cleveland at full strength giving us everything they got because Cleveland will be playing for the potential #1 seed in the AFC when they play us.  

Cleveland would also need Baltimore to lose their last game against Pittsburgh and Miami will need to lose their last game against Buffalo for Cleveland to get the #1 seed but Cleveland will not know what those outcomes are going to be so they will have to play all their starters.  If you want any chance at Cleveland resting their starters against us, Baltimore has to beat Miami.  If Miami wins Sunday, its going to be a 3 team battle for the #1 seed in the AFC the final week of the season and Cleveland will come out full force against us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Russell Wilson gets cut i guarantee his ass goes right to Pitt or Cle. - 007BengalsFan - 12-29-2023, 04:03 PM