Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump Banned from MAINE's ballot
(12-29-2023, 03:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Independent candidates are removed all the time. This isn't new.  It's just a travesty because one of the two major parties is seeing how it feels after all these years.  Maybe I'm just someone who wanted to see Gary Johnson get debate space with Clinton and Trump.  God forbid we give the people a chance to decide, eh?

It's also cynically amusing that despite all the Republican effort going into removing Trump from ballots the credit is being entirely given to Biden and a vague concept of "liberals.". Same thing when a bunch of Trump appointed judges were involved in throwing out the rigged election cases....it's against Trump so what I picture to be liberal done did it.

That's why voting for Trump is useless. He has no power at all, he is weak. He got fooled by anyone even by people he appoints himself. Joe might not be the best choice all over but actually he doesn't get fooled every day by the deep state, Soros, or his own appointees ... 

I've never seen one man being constantly outplayed in every situation. 

Fauci, Kim, Putin, Biden himself, The FBI, Meadows, dude from Georgia, Antifa, leftists. 

They all got him while he was president. A effing clown. 

Never seen Fauci or Antifa owning Biden or Obama that frequently. 

At least, if you want to vote for a strong guy, find one who is really strong. Not someone who can be tossed around by any district attorney. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Banned from MAINE's ballot - Arturo Bandini - 12-29-2023, 08:14 PM