Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Russell Wilson gets cut i guarantee his ass goes right to Pitt or Cle.
(12-28-2023, 02:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder which team has the biggest buyer's remorse:

ARZ: 5YR $230 MIL($160 Guaranteed)
CLV: 5YR $230 MIL (Fully Guaranteed)
DEN: 5YR $248 MIL ($161 Guaranteed)

(12-29-2023, 07:42 PM)Vambo Wrote: CIN 5YR 270MIL ( 219 GUARANTEED)

All of those guaranteed numbers besides Cleveland's are the inflated show number rather than the real number.

Arizona: $103.3m
Denver: $124m
Cincinnati: $146.5m

Those are the real guaranteed numbers that were guaranteed the second they signed the contracts and are guaranteed no matter what. It's why Denver has the whole Wilson situation going on now, injury guarantees is not a real guarantee because he won't be seeing that money despite them moving on from him next offseason.

It's why Watson's fully guaranteed was so insane. It was more than double the 2nd highest amount that was guaranteed at signing at the time (Rodgers at $101.5m with the Packers).

- - - - - - - - - -

Personally I don't think I would ever touch Wilson now if I were an NFL team. Two teams in a row now where he doesn't connect with teammates and exits real messily with a giant concentrated PR campaign...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-casts-doubt-on-russell-wilsons-side-of-the-story-with-broncos/ar-AA1mhzw0

...just doesn't seem worth it to poison your lockerroom with "Team 3" and Wilson's nonsense.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Russell Wilson gets cut i guarantee his ass goes right to Pitt or Cle. - TheLeonardLeap - 12-31-2023, 04:19 PM