Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you looking forward to the Most this Football Season?
(06-09-2015, 08:20 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Never been in humid heat. I'm from Alaska. Only gets like low 80s at most there so not reall hot. All I know is that it's pretty hot here, mid 90s. People are telling me that it hasn't even got hot yet. Apparently July and August will be in 100s every day.

I've been to Phoenix and Tuscon during the summer numerous times, and it's always around 112 degrees. You don't even realize you're sweating because it dries up so fast.

(06-10-2015, 09:23 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Must be nice?!?! Lol! My wife, let alone my daughter aren't football fans.  :angry:
All I hear how much longer. 15 minutes, is that sports minutes or real minutes. I envy you guys with football living women and daughters.  Tongue

I'm fortunate enough to have a wife that loves football. She's a Lions fan though (does that count?).

The few occasions that the Bengals and Lions have squared off have been pretty entertaining though. After Nuge hit the game winner in 2013, I was taunting her with "it's good!" for days. LOL

Sometimes I'd just look at her and throw my arms up like this:

[Image: 19-referee-man-score-field-goal.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you looking forward to the Most this Football Season? - Shake n Blake - 06-10-2015, 07:54 PM