Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paycor Ticket Prices Dropping Like A Rock
(12-31-2023, 10:02 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: For those fans who can't afford to go to a Bengals game, consider the Browns game next week. Prices have severely dropped after the Bengals were eliminated from the playoffs and the Browns are locked in to the #5 seed. It would still be a great experience to see a game live. Weather permitting, could be a fun time.

Very true.  One of the more fun games I ever attended, and one which the guy that attended with me still discuss, was the last home game of the 2000 season.  It was freezing, and they left the new grass field uncovered overnight and it was in such poor condition that the Jags complained to the league about it.  There was nothing on the line and we had only won two or three games to that point.  Akili was done at that point and I think Scott Mitchell was in at QB.  And again, it was freeing sitting in those canopy seats of mine.  But, we went and toughed it out.  P-Dub ran back a punt for a TD and the Bengals scored ten points in the last minute-plus to win.  You just never know.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paycor Ticket Prices Dropping Like A Rock - Awful Llama - 12-31-2023, 10:38 PM