Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paycor Ticket Prices Dropping Like A Rock
(12-31-2023, 10:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Very true.  One of the more fun games I ever attended, and one which the guy that attended with me still discuss, was the last home game of the 2000 season.  It was freezing, and they left the new grass field uncovered overnight and it was in such poor condition that the Jags complained to the league about it.  There was nothing on the line and we had only won two or three games to that point.  Akili was done at that point and I think Scott Mitchell was in at QB.  And again, it was freeing sitting in those canopy seats of mine.  But, we went and toughed it out.  P-Dub ran back a punt for a TD and the Bengals scored ten points in the last minute-plus to win.  You just never know.  

Nobody would go with me to that game. Second coldest game in Cincy. Two win team. Nobody in my section. At halftime I got up to go to the bathroom and almost fell down the stairs because I couldn’t feel my legs. I just kept walking all the way to my car. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paycor Ticket Prices Dropping Like A Rock - michaelsean - 12-31-2023, 11:06 PM