Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For 2024: A New Identity on Offense?
(01-01-2024, 12:15 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Tony Romo yesterday “ I am so impressed with Zac Taylor and what they have done after their start. The first couple of years very rough and they were possibly talking about his job…. He’s shown how special he is. He’s one of the best coaches in the NFL, Jim, and he’s shown it week in and week out. They are just so fundamentally sound they make it difficult on defenses they adjust with the team they have out on the field every week . Nantz “ he’s fundamentally sound. Talk about a guy with no ego and has his act together

Taylor does do some good things as a head coach the team not being penalized alot is one of them. But I think these Browning games have shown his faults. Against Jax and Indy we made the offense simpler for Browning and not only did he thrive but the whole team responded. But then we resorted right back to the offense we were running with Burrow. At first I thought maybe they're was tensions with who was calling plays but now I think it's because we don't want to change the offense and we took more off Brownings plate until we thought he was ready. The problem is i think just like Lou's scheme it will work well but you need really good play to execute it consistently. Sure with Burrow the offense will be fine but the whole offense played better with the simpler plays for Browning. So the faults I see is one we couldn't read the play of the team on the field and the unwillingness to change. I mean do we really want Burrow having to throw it all over the field coming off wrist surgery right out of the gate to win?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For 2024: A New Identity on Offense? - NUGDUKWE - 01-01-2024, 12:37 PM