Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For 2024: A New Identity on Offense?
(01-01-2024, 12:46 PM)Synric Wrote: I could see a little change to the offense in 2024 not because they want to do things differently but just simply because they could have a few new players on offense. One thing off the top of my head with Chase Brown I can see them throwing more RB screens like we have seen with Browning. A solid do it all TE could easily add more motions.

The poor season regardless of legit reasons should make everyone in the building hungrier. I can guarantee you it did in Baltimore. They did something about it. Harbaugh dumped his friend Greg Roman and they fixed the WR position that was anemic.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For 2024: A New Identity on Offense? - Soonerpeace - 01-01-2024, 12:54 PM