Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals please make History next Sunday against the Browns.
(01-01-2024, 01:08 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Those games we recently won with Browning likely knock us out of contention for the #1 dlineman, Newton.  

I was slammed by many, maybe rightfully so, when I said we should be ok with losing games, not rooting for losses - just being ok with them, after Burrow went down and with this terrible defense as we would not go anywhere even if we made the playoffs, so we could draft serious difference makers.  If Newton is half of Aaron Donald he would have been a major upgrade for us.

Yeah. It was cool to win those 3 games and still feel like we were in it. Losing to Pittsburgh made the postseason very unlikely, and now the wins just hurt our draft position. It is what it is at this point... At the end of the day, I'm glad they showed heart and kept pushing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals please make History next Sunday against the Browns. - jason - 01-01-2024, 03:56 PM