Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For 2024: A New Identity on Offense?
(01-01-2024, 12:44 PM)Destro Wrote: Jacksonville, Colts and Vikings in OT. Not exactly a murders row. And this for a team that I hear over and over again about being in the AFC Championship Game the past two years. Zac and Brian did better than I expected, too, but the same bad O-line, lack of rushing, (unless a toss play), -2 yard out routes and no tackling never went away. None of the bad yesterday was new to the team. 

They are the Cincinnati Burrows. I love me some Joe Burrow, but when it is all about one guy, and everything else with the team is below par, this is what you get. 

FIFY and the Colts was a blowout.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For 2024: A New Identity on Offense? - Soonerpeace - 01-01-2024, 08:56 PM