Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For 2024: A New Identity on Offense?
(01-01-2024, 08:13 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Trust me it’s Joe who wants to push the ball to his WR. He had Justin Jefferson and Chase at LSU it shaped him. Zac drafted Drew Sample in the second round.Jake has told them he likes the TE. So they are tailoring the game plan. Joe likes 4 wides. They likewise tailor it. The trick plays are all  awful
but I’m not grading Zac on trick plays. I am the playoffs 5-2 and AFC titles 1-1 and SB 0-1. Minnesota gave Detroit a great game leading in the third quarter. Mullins was 22-36. KC is in the top 3 in the most important defensive categories. We played tough and you know those guys named Higgins and Chase? Neither one close to 100%. If you really are trying to look with a truthful lense the run game is a problem. The rush defense and big plays given up are the real issues. Not the offensive scheme. Romo raved about it.

We drafted sample in the 2nd rd should never be used to make a point unless that point is we are bad at drafting. If your grading Taylor on the playoff success then give that credit instead to Lou and whomever made our free agency decisions. Romo was just filling TV space. Is he supposed to tear us down while we are starting a backup QB?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For 2024: A New Identity on Offense? - NUGDUKWE - 01-01-2024, 09:23 PM