Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How'd You Do In Your Leagues?
(01-02-2024, 03:25 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Last place. Took mostly Bengals during the draft and even named my team Bengals. Bad move this year. lol
I did that in '08(?) when Carson got hurt and still won because I had Rivers and he went off.

I think I had Carson, Chad, Benson, Chad, and the D. Maybe Reggie Kelly too. I thought we'd dominate that year, so I bought four tickets to every game and ended up not being able to give them away lol.
(01-02-2024, 03:53 AM)kevin Wrote: It said I had a good draft in Bengals League, but my # 2 pick Tee Higgins and my QB around pick 3 in Joe Burrow had awful fantasy seasons. Also I had more points scored against me than any other team, even though my team was still putting up good points.  Bad luck in that one.

I won a CBS League this week and looks like I will win an ESPN league next week.  So I had Luck in those.....It really comes down to Luck.

I play for no money, I win no money, but I lose no money....I'm in 1st on my ESPN NBA leagues.  Looking forward to who I draft in baseball in March.  I do head to head points, because I tried Roto and never did understand how they added up the points.

I like Bengal Board Leagues best, going up against same people each year.  I do good in baseball, but have been unlucky in football.  My top picks always get injured most of season. In the draft Tyreek Hill and Tee Higgins looked like good 2 picks to start with, but Higgins injuries and Burrow injuries hurt. I had Watson as a back-up QB for Burrow, but Watson went down also, so I even lost my ace in the hole to injuries,

If there's no money, there's no real reason to pay attention, IMCO. 

Glory, but the money adds to the glory in our league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How'd You Do In Your Leagues? - BFritz21 - 01-01-2024, 08:46 PM
RE: How'd You Do In Your Leagues? - kevin - 01-02-2024, 03:53 AM
RE: How'd You Do In Your Leagues? - BFritz21 - 01-02-2024, 04:11 PM
RE: How'd You Do In Your Leagues? - kevin - 01-02-2024, 05:45 PM