Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting numbers as to snap counts
(01-02-2024, 10:57 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I have wondered in the past if the coaches hold grudges. In particular Lou and if maybe he was still holding the AFCCG over Ossai a bit and maybe that's some of the reason for his limited snaps. Not sure what Sample would have done to find himself down as I felt he played well last year as well. I also saw where Hubbard already knows he needs off-season surgery and thought it was odd we are still playing him so much as well as noticing his play level has seemed to dip recently which must be do to said injury. 

Maybe next year if the offense can finally start to click early we can find ourselves in positive game scripts and get other players involved. But whatever the case is we need a better rotation and probably need two new DTs or one if we can retain Reader.

Coaches definitely can exert their ire at certain players, but let's be realistic.  Ossai's flag in the AFCCG would not be it.  It would most likely be more about attitude and insubordination issues that we do not know about. 

I doubt Sample has done anything wrong and if I were forced to bet, I'd say Ossai has done nothing wrong.  Sample is in a 4 man rotation as to receiving, Ossai simply has not produced in his limited snaps.  IMHO.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting numbers as to snap counts - casear2727 - 01-03-2024, 02:21 AM