Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow ranks dead last...
(01-02-2024, 10:05 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think everyone would agree that keeping Burrow healthy is priority #1 at all times. That’s why they need to continue to improve the O line until it’s not just OK/serviceable but great.

He has had his fair share of injuries but if he can stay healthy they will be contenders again.

But he had a non contact injury (is it only prevented with not using their crappy turf?) and the hand injury seemed to be a fluke as well, although it was caused by a sack so I agree with that point lol.

I do remember when Browning checked in he was chucking it down the field and I was like what is this about, why wasn't Burrow doing that lol. I think Burrow mentioned he's still figuring out when to play it safe and when to not, he seems like he was actively trying to play it safe this year (with the ball) and maybe that was due to injury guarding or having inside knowledge of how our defense is not that good....lol.

I think if he played like allen (a ton of TDs and a ton of INTs) I would probably feel the same way I feel as allen, unpredictable and untrustworthy.

The teams that play Burrow more (AFC-N) are defending him better, but the teams in the AFC-N other than us also defend every team well. We don't belong in this division lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow ranks dead last... - CJD - 01-02-2024, 07:05 PM
RE: Joe Burrow ranks dead last... - tms - 01-04-2024, 12:33 PM
RE: Joe Burrow ranks dead last... - reuben.ahmed - 01-03-2024, 03:46 AM
Joe Burrow ranks dead last... - The D.O.Z. - 01-04-2024, 12:45 PM