Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Epstein Documents Release - Bill Clinton?
(01-03-2024, 12:06 PM)pally Wrote: you have literally been trying to convince us that Joe is guilty of crimes because Hunter may be.

We KNOW Trump has been found liable in court for sexual assault and fraud therefore he has an actual history of criminal behavior.  It changes the level of benefit of the doubt he gets from anyone who isn't in the cult

I have produced facts for Biden, but have also said Joe Biden is innocent until proven guilty. Trump has never been convicted of anything in criminal court by a jury of his peers. Huge difference between burden of proof at a civil court versus a criminal court.

As far as a cult, I am aligned with a group of americans who want to make America great. We believe in God, country and family. We believe liberals cult members like yourself are destroying our Democracy by attempting to remove the leading (by far) GOP candidate for 2024 POTUS off the ballot versus attempting to beat him in the 2024 election. We love our country and believe the USA is the best country on the planet. Liberals want to claim oppression at every turn, many who have benefited and become billionaires, millionaires or simply freedom to speak without repercussion. 

The great thing is we can be on different sides of the aisle politically, but share the same passion for our Bengals and other things. I do not want to silence anyone, everyone has the God given right to share their thoughts and should not be cancelled or shut down for doing so.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Epstein Documents Release - Bill Clinton? - Luvnit2 - 01-03-2024, 12:50 PM