Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glass half full...from a normally glass half empty guy... future outlook
(01-03-2024, 11:31 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm in the negative camp but I'm sure I'll move to more positive as we go thru the off season. Burrow is a question mark going forward and I'm really hoping his wrist turns out good. I've all but given up on the Burrow can learn from the offense we were running with Browning. Unless we stopped to save it for next year because we went back to the same offense after the two positive starts. I guess we were literally running the same pass concepts to end the game against the Chiefs that we lost to them with in the AFCCG last year. I'm really hoping we were not trying to tip our hand for the future because if we are running the same concepts with Browning that we lost using with Burrow in an attempt to legitimately beat the Chiefs that is idiotic. I'll hold out hope but I'm not very confident.  

1. How is Burrow a question mark, after two freak injuries? His wrist will be fine.
2. What is the bolded supposed to mean? That he is stubborn and won't go with what works? What makes you think he won't modify things if they work better? What has he shown/demonstrated that he feels that way?

It's amazing how obtusely the mind thinks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glass half full...from a normally glass half empty guy... future outlook - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-03-2024, 01:07 PM