Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glass half full...from a normally glass half empty guy... future outlook
(01-03-2024, 02:03 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: 1. I just think a wrist injury is scary for a Quarterback and a big unknown as it's not an injury we've seen a QB deal with ( I may be wrong ). 
2. I guess I did leave that fairly vague. I have all but given up hope that Burrow audibling out of plays is even a thing. We gave Taylor and Co. all this credit after Jax and Indy and wondered if that was the offense and if Burrow audibles out. I was never really sold on this but now that we completely reverted back it seems more likely to me the changes we saw in those two games were more just trying to get Browning up to speed to run the offense we normally do. If anything after the KC game it showed why we need Burrow to change the play. The offense got stuck in some bad plays that we could've used the ability to change out of them. 

Thanks for clarifying: I still think that it is a strange way to think: we aren't in meetings or helping draw up the plays or anything and Burrow does have a winning record in his career, so it's not like he's severely hurting the team or anything.

I think many are discounting just how much the calf held us back in the beginning of the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glass half full...from a normally glass half empty guy... future outlook - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-03-2024, 03:18 PM