Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Hubbard needs Surgery
(01-03-2024, 07:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This narrative needs to die. Everyone in the NFL had injuries this year. The Bengals have among least amount of people on IR this season. Only 5 teams have less people on IR than the Bengals.

Not a single one of our original starting OL has missed a single start. Our original starting DL has only missed a total of 4 starts. Our original starting LBs haven't missed a single start. Our original 5 starting DBs have missed a total of 5 games. Our starting RB hasn't missed a single game. Our K, P, and LS have all been healthy. Even our starting 3 WRs have only missed a total of 5 games.

Everyone has injuries, and this year is being called the "year of the backup QB". Other teams hurt worse than us did better. The Bengals were just bad this year.

Bengals have always relyed on their stars... it bit them in the a** this year.  Our "depth" and our revamped defense didn't pan out.

Cleveland and Ravens have historic defenses I would be curious where they ranked all time...  I saw you mentioned the Colts in another post - I mean their division is piss poor the Bengals ran through them with Browning. 

End of day it's all about matchups and I think the personal that the Bengals had this year we needed our stars to be healthy to win AFC North games.  They never had that for any of the games.  Think about it if Bengals win vs. Cleveland it's the first time since the 1950's all 4 teams had a winning record... just a crappy year to be injury ridden.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Sam Hubbard needs Surgery - pally - 01-03-2024, 09:32 AM
RE: Sam Hubbard needs Surgery - Housh - 01-03-2024, 03:02 PM
RE: Sam Hubbard needs Surgery - QueenCity - 01-03-2024, 06:40 PM
RE: Sam Hubbard needs Surgery - bfine32 - 01-03-2024, 09:31 PM
RE: Sam Hubbard needs Surgery - QueenCity - 01-03-2024, 10:45 PM
RE: Sam Hubbard needs Surgery - pally - 01-04-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Sam Hubbard needs Surgery - pally - 01-03-2024, 11:35 PM