Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Passing scheme is average at best.
(01-04-2024, 04:03 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right

It seems they are just determined to line up our guys against your guys  (because we're better) and run out the shotgun O with the same tired routes and same tired scheme the entire game.

Zac and JB and Co. have got to "mix it up more" They've got to IMHO get out of all the RPO plays. Get into more under center/play action. And figure out how to not be the worst team in the NFL at running the ball.

They have the least rushing yards in the NFL, worst yards per game. The Ravens are #1 the Browns and Steelers are like #10 and #11 or so. We can't just sit back and be a one trick pony. 

Teams can just sit back and know there's a big chance we're going to run play A, play B is next and so on. And they know it. I fully believe that's why Browning had some success in that 3 game stretch. We weren't as predictable. 

They ran a ton of motion when Burrow was healthy. I think I remember they were top 5 in the league with pre snap motion. 

A lot of it went away when Browning went under center. I think they limited the playbook quite a bit. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passing scheme is average at best. - WeezyBengal - 01-04-2024, 04:48 PM