Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando Brown JR been a bright spot
(01-04-2024, 09:54 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: He came out in Seahawks game, i remember that then we had the bye, was a full go not on injury report 49ers games and was warhorse rest of year playing every game and snaps i believe to his credit. The problem with your analysis is if he was that hurt, you would have thought he be on the injury report after bye week, i looked back 4 to 5 games after bye week he never was on report

I doubt the groin was that much of an issue or he would have been on injury report in some manner, in the end it is safe to say he was healthy enough the great majority of the season and was an anchor at LT for us in snaps and low penalties i believe overall but as it seems like most of our of FAs we have signed under Pollack, his numbers regressed also from previous season with his old team.

It’s not really “my analysis” it was clear as day the groin was bothering him in certain games. I saw people online who really know their stuff wrt OL play pointing it out.

To me the reason you replace Pollack (for the record I don’t think they will) is not pass protection, it’s the run game. It just flat out has to be better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Orlando Brown JR been a bright spot - Nicomo Cosca - 01-04-2024, 10:35 PM