Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PFF Grades heading into final week
(01-04-2024, 10:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think it's because Hudson is basically a big WR rather than a full TE. If you want him on the field, you either need to take one of our three WRs off the field or you're essentially going 4 WRs which is limiting, and he's simply not a good enough pass catcher compared to Chase, Higgins, or Boyd to take snaps from them. 

It's why I have always been more of a Kittle fan than a Kelce fan. Kelce set the single season TE record with 1,416 yards, the most by a TE of all time in NFL history. If you look at WRs though that's merely a good season. There are already 4 WRs with more than that this season alone and another 2 who will probably surpass it as well. So give me a TE who is a little worse receiver, but a beast in blocking every time.

We struggle in redzone even with a healthy Burrow a beast of a TE fixes this problem Uzomah was close. It takes a little pressure off of Tee and Chase
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Grades heading into final week - Bengalfan4life27c - 01-04-2024, 10:37 PM