Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick Animal Panic - Fraud.
This is just one of the several reasons why I no longer have pets of any kind. I get way to attached to them and I outlive them every time. I've never had an elephant or tortoise, just animals that MIGHT live 20 years if I'm lucky.  Last pet I had was a cat, but it lost its indoor manners and started pissing on the bed so she became a shop cat till she died.. I'm not big on grieving over critters that can't talk about what's bothering them. Now there's a cat that's been living in our crawl space under the house for a few years, but won't come towards people. I feed her once in awhile in the winter,  but she seems to keep the mice population down and is a pretty good fishercat on the edge of the lake out back.. Years ago in Dayton I lived close to the river. We had a big old tomcat ..tough as nails and every few years caught a big ass carp and crows and tried to drag them in the house flopping all over the damn place..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Sick Animal Panic - Fraud. - HarleyDog - 01-03-2024, 10:00 PM
RE: Sick Animal Panic - Fraud. - XenoMorph - 01-04-2024, 09:44 AM
RE: Sick Animal Panic - Fraud. - HarleyDog - 01-04-2024, 01:01 PM
RE: Sick Animal Panic - Fraud. - HarleyDog - 01-04-2024, 02:06 PM
RE: Sick Animal Panic - Fraud. - HarleyDog - 01-04-2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Sick Animal Panic - Fraud. - XenoMorph - 01-04-2024, 04:57 PM
RE: Sick Animal Panic - Fraud. - HarleyDog - 01-04-2024, 08:49 PM
RE: Sick Animal Panic - Fraud. - grampahol - 01-05-2024, 12:43 AM