Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-05-2024, 04:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Nope.

I think we could have gotten a 1st and 3rd last offseason when Tee was still under contract for $3m and he was coming off back-to-back 1k seasons. Last offseason a team would essentially be trading for 2yr/$26m of team control, now they'd be trading for 1yr/$23m (the franchise tag) and who knows if Tee is willing to play under the franchise tag so it might also mean they have to offer 4yr/$100m.

Mid 2nd is my guess.

- - - - -

I edited after you already clicked quote/reply, but I think the biggest problem is even if we wanted to trade for MHJ we wouldn't have a trade partner high enough to get him. It's a big QB draft and the top picks are all QB-needy except the Cardinals who have a QB they are financially committed to, but don't have a single WR with 600 yards this year.

I think there's an outside chance you could get a final third of the 1st for him? Maybe a team like the Chiefs where even semi-competent WR play would have added at least two wins to the season. But I could see a pick plus the big contract he'll demand being too much for a team to commit to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - CKwi88 - 01-05-2024, 04:32 PM