Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Passing scheme is average at best.
(01-04-2024, 02:41 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I cannot allow myself to be upset with Callahan and hope for a change at OC until Zac gives up play calling and the offense to Callahan. Zac is the offense mastermind, give Callahan a shot at running it and if he fails then can him, would be my approach.  Until then Callahan is simply a support piece.

(01-04-2024, 02:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And thus having 6 guys on the headset to collectively think up what plays to call has succeeded in making absolutely nobody to blame because none of them have gotten a chance on their own to prove or disprove themselves.

As far as OCs who don't call plays go, my opinion is that if they were actually a good OC they wouldn't let the meat of their job that determines if anyone thinks they're any good or not get taken away from them for any length of time. Imagine Sean Payton or Andy Reed being a non-playcalling OC for 5 years. It would never happen.

Great posts, all for a new OC, maybe the dude is already on the team in Brian Callahan that can take over the play calling and scheme
duties so we have one guy to give credit to or he can even have some accountability eh? I don't like this too many mind's business.  Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passing scheme is average at best. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-05-2024, 05:33 PM