Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-05-2024, 04:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If we thought Tee was worth a 1st, why would we ever trade him to the Chiefs to help them? I was cheering for them to lose and potentially miss the playoffs last week.

- - - - -
Another thing that's admittedly a problem with a tag-and-trade with Tee (which is another reason I wanted to trade him before the draft last offseason besides from higher value) is that he has to be willing to sign his franchise tag before the draft otherwise we can't trade him for any 2024 draft picks, and trading him after the draft for a 2025 draft pick obviously doesn't help us win in 2024.

This
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - Soonerpeace - 01-05-2024, 06:43 PM